Level: beginner who’s ready for a new challenge
Hook size 4 mm
Annell Malmedy 100% superwash wool, 50 gr, 125 meter. Colors: 2560 cream white, 2559 black, 2522 mint
Stitches used: chain, US double crochet, bobble stitch of US half double crochet
the blanket measures about 64×45 cm, 25×18 inches
this pattern uses up 80% of the required yarn
With this pattern for the ‘Diamanti Baby Blanket’, create the perfect personal gift for that special baby or toddler in your life! With it’s diamonds and stripes, it is the perfect blanket for every fashion-sensitive mom. The finished blanket measures about 64×45 cm, 25×18 inches. It is a wonderful blanket, both to make and keep, or give.
Made with fresh looking colors, suitable for both boys and girls. The size and texture make this blanket perfect for Winter babies, to keep them warm in the pram, car seat or alike. The blanket is exactly the same on both sides, which means if you gift it you don’t have to worry about the new parents using the blanket wrong side up. We all know how we love that :).
- clear row by row description in both US and UK terms, or Dutch translation
- guiding pictures both left and right handed
- crochet chart that explains the stitches
- all kinds of extra tips including clear images about changing color, making the bobbles nicely and suggestions for size adjustments
- The pattern is available for instant download through Etsy and Ravelry. To open the PDF file of your preferred language, you will need the Adobe Reader software
Stay tuned for a perfectly matching set of fingerless gloves and a cowl, for the (future) mom to match her baby! Will be uploaded mid-March 2015.