This is the creJJtion.com disclaimer. If you have any additional questions after reading through this please contact me directly. Thank you!
- creJJtion is published by and reflects the personal views of founder/editor Maaike van Koert. I write with the best intentions in mind from my own perspective.
- creJJtion content is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or thing.
- Posts are fact-checked at the time of publication as well as hyperlinked content. However products, websites, and businesses change so creJJtion cannot guarantee the accuracy of archived content here as well as on the former blog crejjtion.blogspot.com.
- What is written on creJJtion is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If you decide to use tips, techniques, advice, and recommendations, and are injured, creJJtion is not to be held responsible.
- creJJtion reserves the right to supplement or delete parts of the content or imagery without prior announcement.
- Sources, links, information might not be valid or accurate as times change and so do circumstances. The goal is to keep all content on creJJtion as current as possible so if you notice a broken link or anything else, please notify me.
- Permission will be granted to other websites and blogs (non commercial websites only OR blogs with or without ads) to publish up to one (1) paragraph of text per article which is not a pattern and/or use up to two (2) images that are not a pattern per article as long as a link back to the full entry on crejjtion.com is included. No written permission is required if above rules are adhered to.
- If you find something on creJJtion and write about it, it would be greatly appreciated if you would note creJJtion as the source and credit it on your blog, website, or in the pages of your publication. A link back is always appreciated.
Design and Layout
- Design and layout is strictly the property of creJJtion. You are not permitted to reuse or duplicate it.
- All text, titles, patterns, photo layouts (i.e. collage), and overall site layout are created solely for creJJtion and protected by Intellectual Property Rights.
- Patterns in text, their visual drawings and explanatory images are created by and solely for creJJtion and protected by Intellectual Property Rights.
- If you create your own items, following the guidelines of one of the patterns by creJJtion, please link back to the original source and do not claim it as your own.
- You are not permitted to sell, copy or reproduce any of the patterns by creJJtion, or parts of it.
- The items you create based on the patterns by creJJtion are strictly for personal use, and not to be used for commercial purposes.
Comments on blog posts
- Comments that are harsh, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity, or general spam will be deleted.
- Comments are the sole responsibility of their writers.
- creJJtion is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for blog comments.
Now that we got all of that out of the way, please enjoy reading creJJtion and make sure to share it with your friends. Thank you.